Milo - Ross

  • Rabelais - Abbaye de Thélème -
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002
      Dear Milo and Ross,

      Here is how I view atoms these days:

      1.Protons are planar "molecules" of electrons

      2.Elements are formed by combining one planar electron with a valence
      electron in a tetrahedron.

      3.Elements look crystalline but neutrons seem to be able to move around since:

      4.Neutrons are made of a full tetrahedron with a planar protonic resonance
      continuously breaking and re-ordering with a "satellite" electron. This
      expands the resonance in the full tetrahedron.

      5.Neutrons can stick together through partial electric charge,just like with
      molecules in organic chemistry!

      6.Neutrons tend to coalesce around protons,bound by electrons,because of
      these partial charges.

      7.Because of neutrons,elements have both crystalline properties and liquid"
      properties.

      Cheers,

      Claude