Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Re:Re: Re: Impulse Gravity Generator

  • adrian
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 5, 2001
      Come off that cloudlet, claude.

      Adrian.
    • cyrano@aqua.ocn.ne.jp
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
        At 18:30 01/12/06 +1300, you wrote:
        >Come off that cloudlet, claude.
        >
        >Adrian.

        Usual and useless negative comments from quantic Adrian.

        Read Aime Michel and the wave of 1954 my dear. What do you have positive and
        constructive to say? Did you forget your chlorpromazine today?

        Ciao,

        Claude
      • adrian
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
          Stop Patronising me DEAR, you're being POMPOUS.
          Bill called you a debunker Daniel Lapadatu said you don't think and that's
          by now person number dozen who dislikes your hot air. No further comments
          will be made.

        • cyrano@aqua.ocn.ne.jp
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
            Very Dear Adrian,

            >Stop Patronising me DEAR, you're being POMPOUS.

            In French we would write: "vous commencez a me pomper l'air,mon cher Adrien" ...

            >Bill called you a debunker Daniel Lapadatu said you don't think and that's
            >by now person number dozen who dislikes your hot air. No further comments
            >will be made.

            You are continuing to discharge your stools on the internet. Very
            unconstructive and counter-productive,Adrian.

            Have you consulted with your Dr recently? Is the internet your defecating
            medium? Do you want paper to help you clean your buttocks?

            Ciao bambino,

            Claude

            >> At 18:30 01/12/06 +1300, you wrote:
            >> >Come off that cloudlet, claude.
            >> >
            >> >Adrian.
            >>
            >> Usual and useless negative comments from quantic Adrian.
            >>
            >> Read Aime Michel and the wave of 1954 my dear. What do you have positive
            >and
            >> constructive to say? Did you forget your chlorpromazine today?
            >>
            >> Ciao,
            >>
            >> Claude

          • Bill Hamilton
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
              >From: cyrano@...
              >To: forcefieldpropulsionphysics@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Re:Re: Re: Impulse Gravity Generator
              >Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 14:01:34 +0900
              >
              >At 19:23 01/12/05 -0800, you wrote:
              > >Ahem,
              > >The descriptions of the UFO the way Adamski
              > >described it are all correct. One week after
              >
              >Not ONE Flying Saucer as invented by Adamsky was ever seen in the largest
              >F.S wave ever - in the sense of close-encounters - the wave of 1954 in
              >France.

              So what! There were many seen in the US here in 1956-58. I saw
              one of these in 1957. That was proof enough except for you.

              Bill H

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
                Dear Bill,

                >>At 19:23 01/12/05 -0800, you wrote:
                >> >Ahem,
                >> >The descriptions of the UFO the way Adamski
                >> >described it are all correct. One week after
                >>
                >>Not ONE Flying Saucer as invented by Adamsky was ever seen in the largest
                >>F.S wave ever - in the sense of close-encounters - the wave of 1954 in
                >>France.
                >
                >So what! There were many seen in the US here in 1956-58.

                collective confabulations.

                >I saw one of these in 1957.

                IF and only IF you really saw such a Flying Saucer how can you be sure that
                its purported shape was not induced,as a form of engineered hallucinosis,by
                the saucer itself?

                It is a well-known fact,now,at least in Switzerland,France,etc,that Flying
                Saucers seen at a close range induce oneirosis. We have no way to be certain
                of whatever is observed at close range.

                >That was proof enough except for you.

                Except for a lot of people!

                Best,

                Claude
              • Bill Hamilton
                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
                  >From: cyrano@...
                  >To: forcefieldpropulsionphysics@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Re: Re:Re: Re: Impulse Gravity
                  >Generator
                  >Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 22:35:37 +0900
                  >
                  >Dear Bill,

                  > >>Not ONE Flying Saucer as invented by Adamsky was ever seen in the
                  >largest
                  > >>F.S wave ever - in the sense of close-encounters - the wave of 1954 in
                  > >>France.
                  > >
                  > >So what! There were many seen in the US here in 1956-58.
                  >
                  >collective confabulations.

                  Like the French sightings in 1954?

                  > >I saw one of these in 1957.
                  >
                  >IF and only IF you really saw such a Flying Saucer how can you be sure that
                  >its purported shape was not induced,as a form of engineered hallucinosis,by
                  >the saucer itself?

                  A made-up term by Claude. Very inventive.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
                    >>Dear Bill,

                    >>largest
                    >> >
                    >> >So what! There were many seen in the US here in 1956-58.
                    >>
                    >>collective confabulations.
                    >
                    >Like the French sightings in 1954?

                    You are nationalistic?

                    I mean "Adamski" shaped saucers,obviously,not the wave of 1957.

                    >> >I saw one of these in 1957.
                    >>
                    >>IF and only IF you really saw such a Flying Saucer how can you be sure that
                    >>its purported shape was not induced,as a form of engineered hallucinosis,by
                    >>the saucer itself?
                    >
                    >A made-up term by Claude. Very inventive.

                    Ha,ha! The made up term,as you say,was published in a volume of
                    UPIAR,Italy,in 1977....

                    Of course,how could you know...

                    And have you ever read Dr Pierre Guerin?

                    >>It is a well-known fact,now,at least in Switzerland,France,etc,that Flying
                    >>Saucers seen at a close range induce oneirosis. We have no way to be
                    >>certain
                    >>of whatever is observed at close range.
                    >>
                    >> >That was proof enough except for you.
                    >>
                    >>Except for a lot of people!
                    >>
                    >>Best,
                    >>
                    >>Claude

                    Claude
                  • Robert Neil Boyd
                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 6, 2001
                      This reminds me of a cartoon. The protagonist says,
                      "Don't confuse me with facts. I've made up my mind."