Wormholes and Stargates

  • Bill Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2001
      I have updated my website "Starship Engineering and Space Science"
      with a new document on Wormholes-Stargates kindly contributed by
      Dr. Eric Davis of NIDS who delivered this talk at the MUFON 2001
      Symposium.

      The paper is in .pdf format and is listed under "New" on
      http://home.earthlink.net/~xplorerx

      I have gathered other scientific papers not yet posted to this
      site and will post new ones from time to time.

      Anyone who has an antigravity project and graphs and/or photos
      they would like to submit are welcome.

      Thanks,

      Bill Hamilton
      Executive Director
      Skywatch International, Inc.
      websites:
      http://home.earthlink.net/~skywatcher22
      http://home.earthlink.net/~skywatcher12
      http://home.earthlink.net/~xplorerx

    • dsbarclayeng
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2001
        Bill, Thanks for the invitation to submit relevant work.

        In order to conquer gravity or at least manipulate it, the first step
        is that we need a PRACTICAL working model of gravity which is (a)
        conceptually understandable to everyone, (b) consistent with known
        properties of gravity, (c) does not completely contradict present
        models of gravity and results and (d) most importantly, is Soluble.

        http://www.gravitational-engineering.com/

        General Relativity has too many variables to make it useful for
        practical applications.
        Quantum Gravity contradicts both special and general relativity.
        It relies on 'gravitons' which somehow travel instantaneously across
        huge expanses of space at speeds thousands of times that of light,
        and through almost everything.
        This web page presents a very simplified model of gravity which
        still maintains an aspect of a body's acceleration in 'space-time'.
        It contains much fewer variables and can be used to solve the n-body
        problem and also to then design mechanisms to deform space for
        eventual space travel.

        best regards,

        --- In forcefieldpropulsionphysics@y..., "Bill Hamilton"
        <skywatcher22@h...> wrote:
        > I have updated my website "Starship Engineering and Space Science"
        > with a new document on Wormholes-Stargates kindly contributed by
        > Dr. Eric Davis of NIDS who delivered this talk at the MUFON 2001
        > Symposium.
        >
        > The paper is in .pdf format and is listed under "New" on
        > http://home.earthlink.net/~xplorerx
        >
        > I have gathered other scientific papers not yet posted to this
        > site and will post new ones from time to time.
        >
        > Anyone who has an antigravity project and graphs and/or photos
        > they would like to submit are welcome.
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Bill Hamilton
        > Executive Director
        > Skywatch International, Inc.
        > websites:
        > http://home.earthlink.net/~skywatcher22
        > http://home.earthlink.net/~skywatcher12
        > http://home.earthlink.net/~xplorerx

        http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
      • Joe May
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2001
          I am going to stick my neck out here and introduce an equation for gravity. You will find it at my web site ( which was put up any which way ) because I don't know what I am doing yet.-------    http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/conspiracy/49/  It is possible and should be easy enough to experiment with.

          Best regards,

          Joe