Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] No! Realllyyy?????

  • adrian
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2001
      Hi,

      Confirms one thing for me. For years I've not belived that our formula
      should balance out to zero. It's one of the major errors of the material
      theses which assumes that what we see is all there is to it. And if a whole
      is greater than the parts no set of parts cn sum top zero, ever, by whatever
      the margin may be. In short: how solid is a fence?

      Adrian.