Test Proves Concept of Negative Field Mass

  • cyrano@aqua.ocn.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2001
      Associates in Electrogravitation - http://www.electrogravity.com

      Dear Associates in Electrogravitation and All:
      I have just completed a new series of tests using a 10 ft. long 18 inch wide
      variable impedance vertically tapered transmission line driven by a high
      voltage pulse. The device is mounted on a wooden balance beam and the
      movement is monitored by a laser diode projected on a wall 10 feet away. The
      test results indicate that reactive currents in the shorted end of the
      transmission line provide a negative mass effect.

      See the test and comments at:
      http://www.electrogravity.com/index16.html

      Also see attached drawing of the basic test configuration. This test may be
      viewed on video tape. Write me if you want a copy.

      Respectfully,
      Jerry E. Bayles
      email: quark137@...

      <P>
      <HR><CENTER><STRONG>ListBot Sponsor</STRONG></CENTER>Get a low APR NextCard
      Visa in 30 seconds!<BR>
      1. Fill in the brief application<BR>
      2. Receive approval decision within 30 seconds<BR>
      3. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no annual
      fee!<BR>
      Apply NOW!<BR><A
      HREF="http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard">http://www.bcentral.com/list
      bot/NextCard</A><BR><HR><P><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Dear
      Associates in Electrogravitation and All:
      <BR>I have just completed a new series of tests using a 10 ft. long 18 inch
      wide
      <BR>variable impedance vertically tapered transmission line driven by a high
      <BR>voltage pulse. The device is mounted on a wooden balance beam and the
      <BR>movement is monitored by a laser diode projected on a wall 10 feet away.
      The
      <BR>test results indicate that reactive currents in the shorted end of the
      <BR>transmission line provide a negative mass effect.
      <BR>
      <BR>See the test and comments at:
      <BR>http://www.electrogravity.com/index16.html
      <BR>
      <BR>Also see attached drawing of the basic test configuration. This test may be
      <BR>viewed on video tape. Write me if you want a copy.
      <BR>
      <BR>Respectfully,
      <BR>Jerry E. Bayles
      <BR>email: quark137@...