On May 9, 2001, a historic event at the National Press Conference will take place: Nearly two dozen military, intelligence, government and other witnesses to UFO and extraterrestrial events and projects will for the first time come forward as a group to disclose the truth to the world.

  • CTG LABS by way of cyrano@aqua.ocn.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      Dear Friends and Supporters of The Disclosure Project,
      On May 9, 2001, a historic event at the National Press Conference
      will take place: Nearly two dozen military, intelligence, government
      and other witnesses to UFO and extraterrestrial events and projects
      will for the first time come forward as a group to disclose the truth to
      the world. This is the kickoff for The Campaign for Disclosure, a
      campaign to get open hearings in the Congress, ban weapons from
      space and get the earth-saving technologies related to UFO energy
      and propulsion systems out to benefit an ailing world. This Campaign
      will continue until its goals are met.

      You can be part of history by becoming involved in this event by:

      >Contacting your member of Congress and your two Senators and
      asking them to meet with me and some of these heroic witness May 10
      and 11 and by asking them to support open congressional hearings and
      legislation on the matter;

      Senators: www.senate.gov Congresspersons: www.house.gov

      >Contacting your local TV stations and newspapers and encouraging
      them to attend the National Press Club press conference and to cover
      the matter seriously and responsibly; they may also view the news
      conference on the Internet since it will be WEBCAST LIVE on May 9th
      from 9 to 11 a.m. EDT at the following web site:
      http://www.connectlive.com/events/disclosureproject

      >Contact any mainstream news reporters you personally know and invite
      them on our behalf to the National Press Club to cover the event;

      > Let us know if you have personal contacts to any VIPs, opinion leaders,
      etc., who should be briefed; there is a special VIP briefing on May 10 in
      the evening in Washington, DC for such people. Contact us at:
      Disclosure2001@... or at 540 456 8302 to arrange for such VIPs
      to come to this special meeting with the witnesses.

      You and your honored guests are invited to a day long Disclosure
      Symposium in Washington, DC on Saturday, May 12 at the Washington
      Hilton at 1919 Connecticut Avenue. Registration is from 9 a.m. -10 a.m.; the
      program begins at 10 a.m. and will go until around 9:30 p.m. that night.
      Numerous government witnesses will present their testimony. There is no
      charge for this Disclosure Symposium but you MUST preregister at
      Disclosure2001@.... Seating is very limited. Also, let any VIPs
      know of this event and invite them to attend.

      I would like to thank each one of you for your help, support and hard work
      over the years that has made this Campaign for Disclosure a reality. Without
      you, none of this would be possible!

      Wishing you the best of all worlds,

      Steven M. Greer MD
      Director of The Disclosure Project
      attachments, below

      For Immediate Release

      Contact:
      Alfred Webre 604-733-8134
      Dr. Steven Greer 540-456-8302

      Wednesday, May 9th, 2001
      8 - 9 AM - Continental Breakfast
      9:00 AM - 11:00 AM - Press conference
      The National Press Club Ballroom
      529 14th Street NW
      Washington, DC

      MILITARY, GOVERNMENT WITNESSES TO
      PROVIDE TESTIMONY ON
      UFO/EXTRATERRESTRIAL PRESENCE;
      CONGRESSIONAL LEGISLATION SOUGHT

      On Wednesday, May 9th, over twenty military, intelligence,
      government, corporate and scientific witnesses will come forward at
      the National Press Club in Washington, DC to establish the reality
      of UFOs or extraterrestrial vehicles, extraterrestrial life forms, and
      resulting advanced energy and propulsion technologies. The weight
      of this first-hand testimony, along with supporting government
      documentation and other evidence, will establish without any doubt
      the reality of these phenomena, according to Dr. Steven M. Greer,
      director of the Disclosure Project which is hosting the event.

      The Disclosure Project, a non-profit research organization, is
      calling for open Congressional hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial
      presence, and for legislation that will ban space-based weapons.
      Congressional hearings were last held in 1968 by the House Science
      and Astronautics Committee (90th Congress, 2nd Session, Committee
      Print No. 7. "Symposium on Unidentified Flying Objects.")

      The Project has identified several hundred witnesses throughout
      the world and spanning every branch of the armed services, the
      National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), DIA, CIA, NASA, Russia.
      UK, and other agencies and countries. Over 100 have been videotaped;
      70 have been transcribed into edited testimony. Videotaped summary
      of the testimony and an in-depth briefing document with witness
      transcripts will be available at the press conference.

      Among the witnesses attending the event are: John Callahan,
      former Division Chief of the Accidents and Investigations Branch,
      FAA; Master Sergeant Dan Morris, former US Air Force and NRO
      operative with cosmic top secret clearance; Dr. Carol Rosin, space
      missile defense consultant and former spokesperson for Wernher
      Von Braun; Major George A. Filer III, former Air Force Intelligence;
      Graham Bethune, retired Navy commander pilot with a top-secret
      clearance; Michael Smith, former Air Traffic Controller, US Air
      Force; Sergeant Clifford Stone, United States Army; Lt. Col. Robert
      Salas, former SAC Launch Controller, US Air Force and FAA.

      Participants in this phase of the disclosure effort are asking for
      Congressional, White House and UN action to allow witnesses to
      testify under oath in open hearings. The group is requesting a
      Presidential Executive Order to protect witnesses afraid of violating
      security oaths and to declassify documents and secret projects for
      the benefit of all world citizens.

      "These testimonies establish once and for all that we are not alone.
      Technologies related to extraterrestrial phenomena are capable of
      providing solutions to the global energy crisis, and other
      environmental and security challenges," says Dr. Greer.

      The Disclosure team and selected witnesses will be meeting with
      members of Congress and conducting briefings to address these
      issues and call for legislation.

      Wednesday, May 9th
      8 - 9 AM Continental Breakfast
      9:00 AM - 11:00 AM -
      Overview by Dr. Greer; Witness Presentations;
      Release of Statement for Congress; Questions
      Ballroom -The National Press Club
      529 14th Street NW - 13th Floor
      Washington, D.C

      Contact:
      Alfred Webre 604-733-8134
      Dr. Steven Greer 540-456-8302

      DISCLOSURE PROJECT CALLS ON
      U.S. CONGRESS FOR HEARINGS & LEGISLATION:

      To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial
      presence on and around Earth.

      To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion
      systems that, when publicly released, will provide solutions to
      global environmental challenges.

      To enact legislation which will ban all space-based weapons.

      To enact comprehensive legislation to research, develop and
      explore space peacefully and cooperatively with all cultures on
      Earth and in space.

      The recorded testimony of scores of military, government and other
      witnesses to Unidentified Flying Objects and Extraterrestrial events and
      projects from around the world establishes the existence of a
      UFO/Extraterrestrial presence on and around Earth. This recorded
      testimony consists of dozens of first-hand, often top-secret witnesses to
      UFO and Extraterrestrial events, internal UFO-related government
      projects and covert activities, space-based weapons programs,
      Extraterrestrial Intelligence, and covert, reverse-engineered energy
      and propulsion system projects. The technologies that are of an
      Extraterrestrial origin, when publicly released within a planned
      transition period, will provide solutions to global environmental and
      security challenges.

      These numerous recorded witnesses constitute only a small portion of
      a vast pool of identified present or former military, intelligence,
      corporate, aviator, flight control, law enforcement officers, scientists
      and other witnesses, who will come forward when subpoenaed to
      testify at Congressional hearings. Without a grant of immunity
      releasing them from their security oaths, many such unimpeachable
      witnesses fear to speak out.

      The legislation to ban space-based weapons will prohibit acts of war
      against Extraterrestrial civilizations. The comprehensive legislation will
      transform the terrestrial war industry into a world cooperative space
      industry. This will provide unprecedented benefits and opportunities to
      all on Earth and in space.

      -------------------------------------

      Contact:
      Alfred Webre 604-733-8134
      Dr. Steven Greer 540-456-8302

      BACKGROUND BRIEFING POINTS FOR
      CONGRESSIONAL HEARINGS & LEGISLATION

      * The Disclosure Project is a non-profit research effort that has, since
      1993, been identifying top-secret military, government and other
      witnesses to UFO and Extraterrestrial events.

      * To date, several hundred such witnesses have been identified
      throughout the world and spanning every branch of the armed
      services, the NRO, DIA, CIA, NASA, the former USSR, and other
      agencies and countries. Over 100 have been videotaped, thus far; 70
      have been transcribed into edited testimony. A four hour videotape
      summary of testimony and an over 500 page briefing document is
      available that contains excerpts of this historic testimony.

      * The weight of this testimony, along with supporting government
      documents and other evidence, establishes beyond any doubt the
      reality of extraterrestrial life forms, UFOs, or extraterrestrial vehicles,
      and advanced energy and propulsion technologies resulting from the
      study of these vehicles.

      * The testimony and evidence proves that these vehicles have been
      tracked on radar on many occasion, have landed and/or crashed on
      terra firma, and have been retrieved and studied by specialized and
      compartmentalized projects. Advanced technologies which have been
      identified from the study of these vehicles, once disclosed, will replace
      currently used forms of energy generation and propulsion. These
      technologies will enable the earth to attain a sustainable civilization
      without pollution, energy shortages, or global warming. These
      technologies are already fully operational. They have been developed
      within super-secret, unacknowledged special access projects. In short,
      the definitive solution to the world's energy, pollution, and poverty
      problems exists within compartmentalized projects that need planned
      disclosure and relevant legislation.

      * The programs controlling this issue are operating outside of legally
      required Congressional oversight. Even Presidents have been left out
      of the loop, deliberately deceived, and denied access. Therefore,
      urgent action is needed on the part of Congress, the White House, and
      other institutions to obtain the necessary oversight and control of these
      operations to ensure that these now-classified technologies are
      prepared for disclosure and the eventual near-term application for
      world cooperative energy generation and propulsion.

      * A clear and on-going threat to the national security and world peace
      has arisen because of unauthorized covert actions that have led to the
      targeting and downing of these extraterrestrial vehicles and to related
      covert plans to weaponize space. Since it can be proven that we are
      sharing space with other civilizations, it is critical that a full disclosure of
      this long suppressed information take place, and that the National
      Missile Defense System (NMD/BMD/SDI.) be re-evaluated by policy
      makers in light of these revelations.

      * There is no evidence that these extraterrestrial civilizations are hostile
      to humanity or the earth. Rather, the testimony shows that they are
      very concerned about nuclear and space-based weapons systems, and
      human warfare. Therefore, a cooperative world policy and law must
      be immediately established to prohibit the targeting and striking of
      these vehicles.

      * Urgent Congressional, White House and UN action is needed to
      allow any and all witnesses to testify under oath so that a full, honest
      and open disclosure may occur this year, 2001, including witnesses
      with high level security clearances.

      *A US Presidential Executive Order is needed to protect these military,
      government, and other witnesses, and to declassify secret projects and
      their related technologies.

      * The world community needs to research and develop diplomatic
      programs and protocols, laws and treaties to address this issue and to
      interface with these civilizations in a manner that is peaceful, non-
      violent and mutually beneficial.

      * WE, THE PEOPLE, CALL ON THE U.S. CONGRESS;

      *To hold open, secrecy-free hearings on the UFO/Extraterrestrial
      presence on and around Earth.

      *To hold open hearings on advanced energy and propulsion systems
      related to the subject that, when publicly released, will provide
      solutions to global environmental and other challenges.

      *To enact legislation which will ban all space-based weapons.

      *To enact comprehensive legislation to research, develop and explore
      space peacefully and cooperatively with all cultures on Earth and in
      space.

      Disclosure Project Website coming soon: www.disclosureproject.org

      For more information please visit the CSETI web site
      http://www.cseti.org