capacitors of uAND Ferro Mag Materialnique designs (fwd)

  • John Schnurer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 13:58:54 -0500 (EST)
      From: John Schnurer <herman@...>
      To: Vortex <vortex-l@...>
      Cc: Schnurer <herman@...>
      Subject: capacitors of uAND Ferro Mag Materialnique designs (fwd)

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:07:49 -0500 (EST)
      From: John Schnurer <herman@...>
      To: Schnurer <herman@...>
      Subject: capacitors of unique designs

      Dear Folks,

      I am "building" some materials with unusual properties as
      dielectrics.

      These are, so far:

      Capacitor dielectric materials with:

      a] lowered curie
      b] magnetic field alterable capacitance

      c] may take sugggestions

      I am NOT making capacitors for all comers.
      BUT: Please contact me off line and I may be able to sell you some
      of the stuff at cost plus hassle factor ... you would have to mold, bake,
      electrode .... if the demand is big enough some of a bunch may want to
      pony up and have a master bake and turn out a gang of blanks for parts...

      Who out there wants to metallize them??? Hmmm? Have to be a
      non-contaminating meterial-process.... ie, evaporated Ni ... or Ag ...
      Evap Ni... if think enough is also good ferro magnetic ...

      AND:

      We May ... note MAY be making straight punch runs of "2-step"
      magnetic materials...
      A} one part good square law...
      B} one part good flux guide...

      SO: You use to make "roll-your-own flux
      switches.. . this way you can use the ratio of the amount of {A] to {B}

      Probably in 1/4 inch wide strips and tape ...

      If the stuff happens ... in part depends on demand, we maybe able
      to let 1/4 to 1/2 pound go at a clip.

      OH: Capacitor stuff ... BaTiO and Al2O3 plus limiters. No toxic
      stuff.