Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Steven Rado's Aethro-kinematics

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 30, 2000
      That somehow reminds me of how Greeks and other earlies debated whether
      fire, air, water, earth, plasma, aether or what they called "gold", the
      flesh of the gods, was the leader in the game we call the universe. Earth
      does not seem to do too well lately.

      What specific extrapolations about making things happen are attached to that
      aethro-kinematics? Could you give us a brief synopsis instead of arguing the
      toss on a list?

      Adrian.

      Subject: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Steven Rado's Aethro-kinematics

      > Greetings group members.
      > I susbscribed to this group for two purposes. The first of which
      > is to see what types of posts were circulating and how they might
      > relate to my personal study of theoretical physics. The second
      > reason for subscribing is to see if any members are interesting in
      > discussing Aethro-kinematics; a term coined by Steven Rado
      > in his book by the same title. Aethro*-kinematics is by Rado's own
      > words, "[A] complete description of the physical universe
      > founded and executed on the laws, concepts and ideas of The Kinetic
      > Theory of Gases and on the overriding assumption that all natural
      > phenomena can be derived from, analyzed, described and humanly
      > understood through the comparatively simple kinematics of an
      > all-pervading ideal gas." I have started a separate group
      > at egroups entitled "aethro-kinematics" for further discussing
      > and analyzing Rado's theories, so if the subject matter is off-
      > topic here but any members are interested, they are welcome to
      > join the aethro-kinematics group.
      > Thank you.
      > V. Hodge (Vern)

    • Vern
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 30, 2000
        >That somehow reminds me of how Greeks and other earlies debated whether
        >fire, air, water, earth, plasma, aether or what they called "gold", the
        >flesh of the gods, was the leader in the game we call the universe. Earth
        >does not seem to do too well lately.
        >
        >What specific extrapolations about making things happen are attached to that

        >aethro-kinematics? Could you give us a brief synopsis instead of arguing the

        >toss on a list?
        >
        >Adrian.

        A fair overview of Aethro-kinematics may be viewed at Rado's
        web site. The link is below.
        http://www.aethro-kinematics.com/
        Regards,
        Vern
        ************************
        Please disregard the link to my ISP!
        http://www.bealenet.com
      • Adrian
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 30, 2000
          Ta, will go have a gawp, Just like to know things, as the aether with fluid
          dynamics has the aether not quite fit definitions.
          Adrian.

          > >That somehow reminds me of how Greeks and other earlies debated whether
          > >fire, air, water, earth, plasma, aether or what they called "gold", the
          > >flesh of the gods, was the leader in the game we call the universe. Earth
          > >does not seem to do too well lately.
          > >
          > >What specific extrapolations about making things happen are attached to
          that

          > >aethro-kinematics? Could you give us a brief synopsis instead of arguing
          the

          > >toss on a list?
          > >
          > >Adrian.
          >
          > A fair overview of Aethro-kinematics may be viewed at Rado's
          > web site. The link is below.
          > http://www.aethro-kinematics.com/
          > Regards,
          > Vern

        • John Schnurer
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2000
            Dear Folks,

            I looked at the site briefly..... and went to the description of
            Magnetism. i did theis because magnetic fields are my main area.

            Steve Rado describes a "fan" operating in a pipe.

            This sort of sounds like ..to me .... lets us ut together a set of
            mechanical models and explain things.... It may be pretty... but leaves
            me a little un satisfied.
            For example: how does this model explain magnetic viscosity or
            magnetic hysteresis or the speed of propagation of a magnetic field in an
            an isotropic material which is under mechanical stress.... or the
            temperature dependence in the propagation of flux in copper niclke alloys.

            On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Vern wrote:

            > >That somehow reminds me of how Greeks and other earlies debated whether
            > >fire, air, water, earth, plasma, aether or what they called "gold", the
            > >flesh of the gods, was the leader in the game we call the universe. Earth
            > >does not seem to do too well lately.
            > >
            > >What specific extrapolations about making things happen are attached to that
            >
            > >aethro-kinematics? Could you give us a brief synopsis instead of arguing the
            >
            > >toss on a list?
            > >
            > >Adrian.
            >
            > A fair overview of Aethro-kinematics may be viewed at Rado's
            > web site. The link is below.
            > http://www.aethro-kinematics.com/
            > Regards,
            > Vern

          • c.h.thompson
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2000
              Dear John

              > I looked at the site briefly..... and went to the description of
              > Magnetism. i did theis because magnetic fields are my main area.
              >
              > Steve Rado describes a "fan" operating in a pipe.
              >
              > This sort of sounds like ..to me .... lets us put together a set of
              > mechanical models and explain things.... It may be pretty... but leaves
              > me a little un satisfied.

              I agree. It leaves me unsatisfied for rather more basic reasons, that it
              introduces a difference between north and south poles that I have never seen
              anyone suggest actually existed. If you put two like poles together in his
              theory, they are supposed to repel whether they are both sucking aether in
              or spewing it out. Though he puts forward some faintly plausible arguments
              for this, I can't see any reason why the forces should turn out equal for
              equal pole strengths!

              But what is YOUR explanation of magnetism? I have my own private (or not
              so completely private -- there are hints on my web site) basic picture, and
              this is closely related to the nineteenth century one with little circling
              currents. I do not have detailed knowledge of all the properties of
              magnetism, though. What other ingredients are needed?

              Incidentally, Steven Rado's book was an inspiration to me -- I don't agree
              with his aethrons, his model of the electron or many other things, but all
              the same he presents some very plausible explanations for relativistic
              effects and makes interesting suggestions about the nature of light. He
              pulls to pieces the supposed evidence for the quantum. Though his ideas on
              gravity may not be right, they may not be wholly wrong! He is at least
              right to challenge existing theory. I suppose I appreciated his work
              because it happened to be the first time I'd seen some of the challenges in
              print. Here was a like mind! An intuitive model of the universe IS
              possible.

              But what I'm really writing for is just to ask about your own model of
              magnetism?

              Cheers
              Caroline
              c.h.thompson@...
              http://www.aber.ac.uk/~cat
            • Vern
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 4, 2000
                John:
                Dear Folks,
                I looked at the site briefly..... and went to the description
                of Magnetism. i did theis because magnetic fields are my main
                area.
                Steve Rado describes a "fan" operating in a pipe.
                This sort of sounds like ..to me .... lets us ut together a
                set of mechanical models and explain things.... It may be
                pretty... but leaves me a little un satisfied.
                For example: how does this model explain magnetic viscosity
                or magnetic hysteresis or the speed of propagation of a
                magnetic field in an an isotropic material which is under
                mechanical stress.... or the temperature dependence in the
                propagation of flux in copper niclke alloys.

                Vern new:
                Thank you John for the comments. Rado's book goes into much
                more detail about magnetism and I understand that he has
                now re-worked it for publication in a new book or part
                in the series called "Aethro-dynamics." Steven has graciously
                agreed to send me a pre-publication version for review.
                Hopefully your concerns are addressed without throwing out
                the general concept of Aethron existence and kinematics.
                There is a larger picture here, that is that Aethro-kinematics
                may work for all phenomena. It may surely have to refined,
                but it's possible that the basic premises will prove to be
                true and that it will then result in a reconsideration of
                our basic view of nature.
                I'm sorry that I cannot specifically address the questions
                you have outlined. Perhaps I will be able to respond at some
                later date when my level of understanding of magnetism
                approaches yours.