1st International Workshop on Field Propulsion January 2001

  • Graham Ennis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2000
      Dear Group Members, It is with great pleasure that I announce the
      first International Workshop in Field Propulsion, University of
      Sussex, Brighton, England, January 20th to 22nd 2001.

      This WORKSHOP is officialy supported by the BNSC (British National
      Space Centre), the SBAC (Society of British Aerospace Contractors) &
      the University of Sussex, (Space Centre).

      The workshop details can be found at: www.workshop.cwc.net where the
      webpage detailing this meeting is available.

      I would like to invite anyone who has a proper prof. interest in this
      subject to the meeting. The cost has been kept as low as possible,
      and this meeting, unlike the NASA BPP meetings, is open to all
      international participants.

      Do please email me if you have any queries in this matter, and I will
      be happy to advise.

      Please forward this email and website details to anyone who might be
      interested.

      Thank You

      Graham Ennis
      Group moderator.