Other side ..Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] A reality check.

  • John Schnurer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2000
      Dear Folks,

      The whole premise of "Reality check" is-was... so you have an
      idea.

      Well there are people out there who have REAL Working Reduction to
      Practice.

      How do they fit into your write up?
      If you gave either of 2 I know of 1 million, no strings, they
      ...each of them, would have real world saleable product.

      This is the area I have studied for over a quarter of a century.

      The opening of and for not 'idea', but Reduction To Practice is
      another thing. NRA is about a REAL thing.

      Where does actual real world operating science fall?

      Do or did you have a real world operating reduction to practice or
      an idea?