Re: "Lapadatu fully deserves all that you say" dixit Caroline!

  • c.h.thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2000
      Dear Milo

      I've since made my peace with Dan. It was all a mistake caused by a
      myterious computer bug that led him to believe some messages addressed to a
      whole egroup had been sent personally to him. This led to a
      misunderstanding that made me angry. I'm sorry. Please forget it - though,
      of course, I do have strong disagreements with him!

      cheers
      Caroline