Fwd: The patterns behind the 1954 Flying Saucers wave in France (Part 2)

  • cyrano@aqua.ocn.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2000
      >Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 23:46:26 +0900
      >To: soucoupes
      >From: cyrano@...
      >Subject: The patterns behind the 1954 Flying Saucers wave in France (Part 2)
      >
      >Part II
      >
      >Another important observation concerning the behaviours of the 1954 Flying
      Saucers towards homo sapiens is what has been called
      "ostentation-elusiveness" by French researchers.

      >A substantial numbers of Flying Saucers clearly wanted to be observed
      *but* only in their way and for purposes we do not know.

      >One favourite behaviour of the FS was to land just on or near a road
      and,apparently,"wait" for a witness!!!

      >Then the Saucer would depart,leaving the witness with an
      incredible,unbelievable story to tell.

      >I have thought for a while to this strange behaviour and the only
      reasonable explanation I can come with is that these landed Saucers were
      testing,from a distance and with unknown scientific technology,the
      psychological emotional reactions of homo sapiens.

      >This behaviour is to connect with a rather similar behaviour in which FS
      have simulated collision with flying aircrafts.
      >Such a behaviour is reported by the Cometa report.
      >
      >Again,the only rational explanation which comes to me is to test,from a
      distance,our emotionnal reactions unless one assumes that such behaviours
      are a sort of ludic activity!

      >The 16th of November 1954,at the Academy of Medicine,in Paris,Professor
      Georges Heuyer of the "Académie de Médecine",a psychiatrist,was prompt to
      dismiss Flying Saucers as "collective psychosis" to the happiness of all
      the skeptics!

      >Professor Heuyer estimated that mentally handicapped were at the origins
      of the vision of Flying Saucers and he estimated the number of these
      mentally "unfit" at about 400 000 persons,only counting children who,one
      day,would suffer from psychosis!!!

      >Unfortunately for Professor Heuyer the "psychosis of Flying Saucer"
      aggravated when two independent groups of witnesses and in two different
      locations claimed seeing something more interesting than only Flying
      Saucers: Flying Balances!

      >It is true to mention that these "flying balances" were seen a few weeks
      before the memorable conference of Professor Heuyer...

      >What people saw in these two instances was quite extraordinary:2 FS flying
      together and linked by a thread of green light.As the Saucers were
      oscillating,slightly,the witnesses got this hilarious image of a Flying
      Balance,"hilarious" for some psychiatrists and other skeptics!

      >But the most extraordinary event concerning these two Saucers is that one
      group of witnesses saw them land in a field,saw the purported pilots of the
      Saucers exchange their machines and then depart!!! When the two Saucers
      departed there was no more a green thread of light between them.

      >What is interesting to notice in this observation is that one of the Saucer
      >was green and the other orange,while in team flight and united with the
      green thread of light.

      >Someone has suggested that,perhaps,one of the Saucer was "low in energy"
      and "beeing recharged" through the green thread of light(after a long
      mission)by the other one,which would explain why they exchanged their
      pilots:the "fresh" pilot would replace the "tired" pilot...but all this is
      human interpretation.

      >As I have studied hallucinations for more than 20 years I can
      state,clearly,that Professor Heuyer and other psychiatrists were definitely
      wrong when they invented their "psychosis of Flying Saucers".

      >Why?
      >
      >Because the reported flying discs and flying cigars did not obey,in any
      way,to the laws of hallucinations.