Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Dark Energy Comes To Light

  • gjones33@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2000
      Dear All

      Re: Telemale,

      There never was a big bang; the Universe is not expanding and so called dark
      matter can be investigated in the laboratory - see my web site www.
      ether-tech.com. Now prove me wrong.
      Cheers,
      Gareth
    • gjones33@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2000
        Dear All,

        Can anyone explain how the existence of "dark matter" and the "big bang"
        theory are consistent?
        Cheers,
        Gareth
      • Adrian
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2000
          Subject: Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Dark Energy Comes To Light

          > Dear All,
          >
          > Can anyone explain how the existence of "dark matter" and the "big bang"
          > theory are consistent?
          > Cheers,
          > Gareth

          Now had you asked for inconsistent I'd have waded in gumboots, shotgun, duck
          whistle and all. Sounds like one of those rescue attempts, assuming the
          public don't know nuthink. Or, maybe,. as John had it, the reporters. Nor
          could it imaginably be matter or even dark. Somebody appears to have redone
          the sums and fearful he might lose his research grant

          Adrian.
        • Robert Neil Boyd
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2000
            Well... they are self-consistent...
            But that doesn't make them right, does it?