[forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Re: Re:Faster than c

  • Adrian
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2000
      Subject: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Re: Re:Faster than c

      Dear Caroline,

      Since I discovered the ether, I have been puzzling why no one else beat me
      to it when it seems so obvious. Have you ever had the feeling there is
      something everyone else knows that you don't.

      === Regularly Gareth. It may be better to say you have also found it and
      can show this in a formal way. All "formal" means = others can test it too.
      Mass is culprit no 1 because associated with matter and a much bigger verbal
      knot. In general such mistakes arise from treating a result, product or
      side effect as IT. People will have it that what their senses report is all
      there is to it, which is false in oodles of ways.

      Adrian