1392Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Dark Energy Comes To Light

  • Adrian
    May 1, 2000
      Subject: Re: [forcefieldpropulsionphysics] Dark Energy Comes To Light

      > Dear All,
      > Can anyone explain how the existence of "dark matter" and the "big bang"
      > theory are consistent?
      > Cheers,
      > Gareth

      Now had you asked for inconsistent I'd have waded in gumboots, shotgun, duck
      whistle and all. Sounds like one of those rescue attempts, assuming the
      public don't know nuthink. Or, maybe,. as John had it, the reporters. Nor
      could it imaginably be matter or even dark. Somebody appears to have redone
      the sums and fearful he might lose his research grant

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic