Altadena Trails

  • Dennis Crowley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      This was forwarded me from the arroyo-news-list calendar. Please note
      that the equestrians have also invited hikers and bikers on this
      event. This opportunity to network and enjoy trails together is
      definitely a major step in the right direction. Bicyclists and
      equestrians share the same concerns about preserving our precious
      trails.

      dc