Freeway Ride

  • Dennis Crowley
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2001
      OK, I guess we're ready for this to get out. This is an unprecedented
      opportunity to get an up-close look at our first freeway, the
      Historic Arroyo Seco Parkway. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

      dc

    • Dennis Crowley
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
        The freeway ride is less than two weeks away. Register on-line at
        arroyofest.org.
      • Dennis Crowley
        Message 3 of 5 , May 10, 2004
          It has been a year since the unique Freeway Ride of Arroyo Fest took
          place. Check out this article by Marcus Renner in Orion:

          http://www.oriononline.org/pages/om/04-3om/Renner.html

          Also hit the link to arroyofest.org for photos and videos of the
          event. (organizers ended up $30,000 in the hole and can still use
          donations.)