Fwd: Pasadena Dept Public Works & Trans - trans. workshop

  • Charles Witham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2001
      Pasadena's Dept. of Public Works and Transportation
      <http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/publicworks/trans/default.asp> will be giving
      a transportation workshop for the region containing Caltech tomorrow,
      Tuesday February 6th.

      Please come and show your support for bicycle transportation and mass
      transit (buses with bike racks, blue line, blue line stations, etc.)

      Also of interest will be the meeting for the Southwest region, containing
      old town, which will be next Thursday, the 15th.

      And the Foothill Bike Initiative (local advocacy group) will be meeting
      this Thursday at the Hill branch of the Pasadena public library at 6:30,
      enter around back.

      chuck