[foothill-bike] Advocate

  • Dennis Crowley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 1999
      I have the new issues if the Bicycle Advocate, (great cover photo,) and I
      need help stamp and address-label sticking. Either this weekend afternoon
      or at Thursday's FBI meeting. The sooner the better.

      My e-mail is again operating.

      dc

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/foothill-bike
    • Clem Bartolai
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 1999
        Dennis: I'll be available to help at the FBI meeting but unavailable this
        weekend due to out of town activities.
        Clem