Hahamongna Annex mtg Wed 6/10 @ 6:15 pm

  • babzrowe@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      In a message dated 6/6/2009 1:56:21 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Meb787
      writes:

      There was incorrect meeting location given on the Arroyo Seco website
      concerning Monday's meeting before the Design Commission so I wanted you to
      have the correct info in case Tim B. doesn't get back to his list over the
      weekend.

      IMPORTANT MEETING -

      The Hahamongna Annex Plan will be heard by the

      Pasadena Planning Commission
      Wednesday, June 10, 2009
      6:15 PM
      Council Chambers
      Pasadena City Hall
      100 N. Garfield Ave.

      This is a very important meeting. Please plan to attend. There have been
      several major changes in the plan which I will go into further in a later
      email.

      The Plan will also be reviewed by the Pasadena Design Commission on
      Monday, June 8th 6 PM at the Pasadena Senior Center
      85 E. Holly St.

      The Design Commission's review is limited to urban design or aesthetics.

      Thanks.
      Mary B.

      **************Stay connected and tighten your budget with a great mobile
      device for under $50. Take a Peek!