Bike Week Pasadena 2009 Schedule : Starts Next Week! May 11-16

  • cicleorg
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2009
      Monday, May 11, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
      Community Screening: 'Contested Streets'
      Sponsored by Pasadena Playhouse District
      Explore the rich diversity of New York City street life before the
      automobile,and discover how we can reclaim our streets as vibrant public
      spaces.Travis Auditorium Fuller Theological Seminary - See www.cicle.org
      fordetails.

      Tuesday, May 12, 6:30 P.M. - 8:30 PM
      Presentation: The Amazing Car-Lite Diet
      Learn how to bike your way to a better happier you with the Amazing
      Car-Lite Diet. NATHA Community Center. Visit www.cicle.org for details

      Wednesday, May 13, 5:00PM - 9:00 PM
      LadiesNight at One Colorado: Sponsored by Pasadena Cyclery
      You Go Girl! It's all about you during Ladies' Night. Discounts, "The
      Ladies of Leisure:Pedal de Pasadena" ride, mini-clinics, live music,
      free champagne prizes and more. Get a chance to win a Trek Allant Bike
      from Pasadena Cyclery! Visit www.cicle.org for details

      Thursday, May 14, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
      C.I.C.L.E.'sBike Salon:
      An intimate social forum that will explore issues relatedto cycling in
      our community. Space is very limited please RSVP:323.478.0060

      Friday, May 15, 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
      Bike Night at the Rose Bowl : Sponsored by Incycle Pasadena:
      Join Mayor Bill Bogaard for a family friendly rides and festivities.
      Family ride, bike rodeo, face painting, Bicycle Master Plan Survey
      booth, more! Meet at the Rose Bowl on Arroyo Blvd between Rosemont Ave.
      and Seco St. at 5:30pm. Get a chance to win a Cannondale Quick 6 Bike
      from Incycle Pasadena! Visit www.cicle.org for details

      Saturday, May 16, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
      C.I.C.L.E.Workshop: Go Shopping by Bike! In Daisy Villa
      Learn how easy it is to tote a week's worth of groceries home by bike.
      Please RSVP by May 13 to get your goodie bag from Whole Foods Hastings
      Ranch. Meet at Gwinn Park. Visit www.cicle.org for details

      Saturday, May 16, 3:30pm - 10:00 PM
      East-West Express & Closing Pedal Party at One Colorado Sponsored by New
      Belgium Brewing Co.
      Join us for a progressive, relaxed and scenic bicycle journey across
      Pasadena that will arrive at the closing Pedal Party at a surprise
      indoor venue at One Colorado. This is a fund-raising party for
      C.I.C.L.E.The East-West Express bike train features multiple pick-up
      points across Pasadena. See website for details. Ride begins at 3:30pm.
      Pedal Party opens at 5pm. Get a chance to win a shiny, red New Belgium
      Brewing Co. crusier bike! Visit www.cicle.org for details

      For all event details visit: http://www.cicle.org or call 323.478.0060