General Updates

  • Dennis Crowley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
      I hope this finds you happy and healthy. I miss
      you guys. Anyway we need to talk, could you
      suggest a good time? I have a bunch of bike stuff
      juggling around and less time to do it.

      I just got back to town and I just got the call
      that mother has passed and I have to go right
      back, so it looks like I won't even be able to go
      to my own event.

      The Art Center Car Show has bicycles again this
      year, I've been trying to pull it together from
      Ohio to greater of lesser degrees of success. The
      show is on the Sunday the 15th, admission is $55.
      Maybe I can get you passes or if I can't here you
      can have mine if you want. It's the best car show
      ever with a classy audience, and with my
      exhibitor/curator pass you can even get in the
      VIP food area. I can't think of anyone I rather
      give my passes to. Schmooze away.

      I've got commitments for some really amazing
      bikes. It's hard to select bikes that can stand
      proud next to multi-million dollar Bugattis,
      Ferraris and Deusenbergs. Wait 'till you see what
      I've got. As soon as I have a confirmed list I'll
      send it to you.

      Here's the URL for the Show:

      http://www.artcenter.edu/carclassic/index.jsf;jsessionid=3E66410D6019FAF3396FEEFE9F4BBB3B

      And another show I wanted to make was in South
      Pas but they just told me that CICLE and
      Patagonia would be having a booth so I gave up my
      spot to simplify my life.

      Here's the e-mail and attachment I got from Jeanie Chiu:

      Subject: Clean Air Car Show & Film Festival
      Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:46:17 -0700
      From: "Jeannie Chiu" <JChiu@...-pasadena.ca.us>
      To: <dennis.crowley@...>

      Hi Dennis,

      I hope to see you on July 22nd. Please feel free
      to share the flyer with your family and friends.

      Jeannie Chiu
      Administrative Analyst
      City of South Pasadena
      (626) 403-7239

      Attachment converted: MAC HD:SoPasCleanAirCarShow.pdf (PDF /«IC») (004652F2)

    • Dennis Crowley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2007
        Actually that last message was supposed to go out to the CICLE gals.
        Darn reply button.

        >I hope this finds you happy and healthy.
      • Melahn L Parker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
          Dennis,

          Sorry to hear about your mother. Keep your spirits up and keep riding,

          Melahn