Subject: - Two Days Training Programme on "Recent Trends inPlastics Packaging”, at IIP - Bangalore center during 19th & 20thNovember, 2015. Dear Sir /tsreedath
Dear All, Details of an opening at Lucknow are appended herewith. Those interested may send CV directly to consultant, mentioned at end of mail. Regards,reachkeyur
Dear all, Hope this mail finds you all in pink of health. There is a requirement of experienced candidate who can offer FSMS and QA related consultancy to areachkeyur
Aim of this group is to promote healthy information/knowledge sharing and discussions on various topics in food science/engineering. Any food related news, job announcements, student position announcements, etc. are also welcome.
JOINING THE GROUP:
While joining the group please provide your name, location, and occupation. This authentication method is required in order to keep out spammers.
GROUP ETHICS AND POLICIES:
1. Please avoid forwarding mails not directly related to the aim of the group.
2. Healthy arguments/debates are welcome. However, please respect the opinion of others and avoid derogatory remarks.
3. Please avoid sharing personal information such addresses, cell phone numbers, etc. They may be passed on to other members through private messages.
4. Recruiters, please note that this is an international group. So please provide details on job location and visa sponsorship (if applicable).
5. Job seekers, please do not send your resume/CV to the whole group. Please email them only to the concerned person.
6. Please avoid uploading or sharing copyrighted material (e.g. E-books), CV, resume, and inappropriate files/photos.
7. Requesting for or sharing confidential company information, trade secrets, and recipes is against group policy and should be avoided.
Accepting to be a part of foodees is considered acceptance of the above policies.Violation of group ethics or policies will result in the member being banned from the group.We also reserve our right to deny membership.
While we the group owner and moderators try to moderate the group activity, we cannot be held responsible for sharing of illegal content, copyrighted material or confidential information by members. The message authors are solely responsible to ensure that they have the right to distribute or disseminate any content.
- Agriculture and Farming
- Feb 25, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.