group's purpose

  • Anand Subramanian
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dear Friends,
      This group was started for the B.Tech (food process engineering) students of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University to stay in touch. Today when think about it again, I feel that may be I was too conservative. I am really happy to see the group to have grown to 54 members with many non-TNAUites. Thanks for your interest.

      However, the saddest part is that the purpose (to share ideas about food science related topics) is not being served. Since I am jumping back to Food Science and Technology for my Ph.D. (at Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio) from September 2005, I will slowly start spending some time to send some useful facts and information to you all. I also encourage all of you to share whatever interesting information about food science that you come across , be it a well known fact or a novel idea.

      Good luck
      Anand
    • manish bansal
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        hello friends

                                  i m manish . i m doing B.Tech ( food technology ) from SANT LONGOWAL INSTITUTE OF ENGG. AND TECHNOLOGY LONGOWAL DISTT SANGRUR (PUNJAB) INDIA.
        now i m in the last year ( final semester).my B.Tech. is complete in the begininig of June 2005.
        any body know the vacancy in the industry plz tell me about .
        and if u have some ideas of future studies or job please send me the details of that .
                                          i m very thankful to u for this kindness

         MANISH BANSAL
                     ( Er FOOD TECH.)