Re: Applicatin for Asst. Manager QA, ITC

  • Keyur Ghodke
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2013
      Dear Ankit,

      Pls send your resume at following address or contact them directly.

      Praveen K. Mishra
      Assistant Manager HR
      Options India Group
      New Delhi, India
      011-45045004
      www.optionsindia.co.in

      Regards,

      Keyur..

      N. B: Request all to send resumes for openings to concerned Email/postal addresses mentioned in mail and not to one who's posting it on our foodees group.

      Thanks.

      Sent from my iPad

      On 30-Mar-2013, at 23:45, Ankit Mishra <ankit.mishra1988@...> wrote:

      To,
      Respected Sir/Madam

      Sub: Application for the Post.

      Dear Sir/Madam,

      Being given to understand that there is a vacancy of above mentioned post in your reputed organization I would like to apply my candidature for the same.

      I request your good self to give me an opportunity to prove my capability in your esteemed organization. I assure you that I shall give my best in getting the jobs accomplished. My CV is enclosed herewith for your kind perusal.

      Expecting a favorable response from your end.

      Thanking You,

      Yours faithfully,

      Ankit Mishra
      <ankit resume.doc>