Waste utilisation - pp bags and bakery waste

  • karthik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
      Dear Friends

      i have took up a work on waste utilisation - pp bags and bakery waste effective utilisation.

      can you please guide me on it

      Regards
      Karthikeyan.V
      9884148866
      "I would prefer even to fail with honor than win by cheating."
      Sophocles
    • Irshaan Syed
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2013

      Dear Karthik,

      Kindly find the attachments (research articles) along with this mail. Hope it would assist you. Feel free and revert back for any assistance.

      Thank you,

      Irshaan Syed,
      Contact No: 7696313943
      M.Tech (Food Engineering & Technology,2011-13), SLIET (PB)
      B.Tech (Food Processing and Engineering,2006-10), Karunya University(TN)