Re: [foodees] Re:NEED INFO REGARDING RECENT ADVANCES IN DRIED MILK

  • Rajesh garg
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 26, 2012

      I do agree with Mr.Manimaran as he has been a great contributor to our forum.
      However lets all try to spend sometime to share our knowledge too........otherwise it would discourage other contributors....whatever its Manimaran, we all do respect your vast knowledge in this field & appreciate your contri....so keep the gd working going....
      Rgds,
      garg rk.

      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 26, 2012
        Hello all,

        I have been a very silent admirer and tipping to the knowledge of the group all along. I fully agree with C Maniraman's comments. We should strongly discourage time wasters coming to this group for their selfish professional assignment or hang around with their new CV formats to be shared to the masses.

        This group shall live up to the reputation as Anant Dave had initiated with lot many peope contributing and their efforts. I am afraid It's about time the Moderator steps in and takes a few harsh steps needed to give this group the level it deserves.

        Also - C Maniraman - I fully appreciate your sharing of the knowledge, But if that is bringing the confidentiality at workplace/profession into a dodgy zone - I would fully agree with you boss's actions. We all become generous personally - Not professionally though- There is a world full of information out there where we work - We are not only paid to do our job but to respect the confidentiality of ways of working as well. You should ensure by no means that is lost.

        That's what I have to say !

        Himanshu

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 28, 2012
          Hello Everyone,

          This topic really touched me in many ways.

          Firstly, ask yourself what makes a group going? In my opinion when some brings up a topic, if its interesting it will keep everyone involved. Even some times I involve if I find interesting. Lot of people come up lot of different answers which makes topic more interesting.

          Secondly, you cant force anyone do the research for the topic which they are unfamiliar with, for example I don't know any thing about Recent Advancements in Dried Milk, Ice Cream manufacturing, Batters etc. I cant answer to them and I cant force myself to do research.

          Thirdly, With that said they are people in this group like Maniraman, Anant and so on. They are so actively involved in every conversation, people like them have vast knowledge, dedication and interest ( I like to call moving library). Even though its not their area of interest they do try to answer every topic brought in the forum. I really appreciate that.

          Lastly, Moderator are doing great job, they job is make sure this group is going on with interesting topics, encourage people to come up with q's and that exactly what they are doing.

          All I want to say is a group runs with a topic, even though its their selfish assignment, project or what ever. If someone wants to involve they will involve in the topic and you cant force other to involve if they are not interested. But I will request everyone in this group to involve, if you know a topic please share your experience.

          Thanks

          Reagrds,

          Raghuveer Bandla,
          MSc Food Science & Agricultural Chemistry
          McGill University
          Canada.

          P.s I am extremely sorry for Mr. Maniraman, you have to went through so much trouble. In the future never ever totally talk about the Industry confidential info or your current project you are working on. Thanks

          Can you please enlighten what and all are major problems faced during the dried milk production practically? and what care should be taken in production line to have a product with good reconstitution characteristics?

          With Best Regards

          Irshaan Syed

        • Pawan Parmar
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 29, 2012
            Grt wrds of motivation n rspct...

            ------------------------------
            On Wed 28 Nov, 2012 3:51 PM PST raghuveer B wrote:

            >Hello Everyone,
            >
            >This topic really touched me in many ways.
            >
            >Firstly, ask yourself what makes a group going? In my opinion when some brings up a topic, if its interesting it will keep everyone involved. Even some times I involve if I find interesting. Lot of people come up lot of different answers which makes topic more interesting.
            >
            >Secondly, you cant force anyone do the research for the topic which they are unfamiliar with, for example I don't know any thing about Recent Advancements in Dried Milk, Ice Cream manufacturing, Batters etc. I cant answer to them and I cant force myself to do research.
            >
            >Thirdly, With that said they are people in this group like Maniraman, Anant and so on. They are so actively involved in every conversation, people like them have vast knowledge, dedication and interest ( I like to call moving library). Even though its not their area of interest they do try to answer every topic brought in the forum. I really appreciate that.
            >
            >Lastly, Moderator are doing great job, they job is make sure this group is going on with interesting topics, encourage people to come up with q's and that exactly what they are doing.
            >
            >All I want to say is a group runs with a topic, even though its their selfish assignment, project or what ever. If someone wants to involve they will involve in the topic and you cant force other to involve if they are not interested. But I will request everyone in this group to involve, if you know a topic please share your experience.
            >
            >Thanks
            >
            >Reagrds,
            >
            >Raghuveer Bandla,
            >MSc Food Science & Agricultural Chemistry
            >McGill University
            >Canada.
            >
            >P.s I am extremely sorry for Mr. Maniraman, you have to went through so much trouble. In the future never ever totally talk about the Industry confidential info or your current project you are working on. Thanks
            >

            >________________________________

          • Anant
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 3, 2012
              Dear All,

              Firstly let me thank Mani for the time to share all the information that he has been sharing on almost all of the topics on our group. Indeed I must also thank oeach and every member of the group, on behalf of the our team for their contribution to the group.

              Our primary objective to start the group was to provide a platform for learning, sharing as much information as possible, connecting industry with books. Over the years, the most important thing about our group has been the freedom it has provided to think independently, the ability to provoke a thought in minds of people, connect with like minded people, make a contribution to real life situations and gain confidence and lastly look for suitable work environments. And most importantly, this has been achieved irrespective of your experience, age, or sex. We think it has all been possible because of you all.

              In an ideal world it would be great to hear from everyone. However, I should let you know that there are plenty of people who receive your emails on various issues and have the confidence that when they have a problem, there will be someone at the group who can solve their query. In this age of IT and social networking, it is easy to get information from google or e-libraries. But, the thing what differentiates us from these resources is the collective experience of members, the trust people still put in us.

              Hence, although some might think that many do not contribute, but I am sure when time comes they will surely step in. I do think that the wealth of the science we talk, increases in value by sharing! The more we share the richer we get. Some of the discussions on the group have been extremely interesting and of high quality. So, you really are making a difference to everyone by doing your bit.

              Thanks to everyone again for making the group so successful. I must also mention here that the degree of professionalism and respect for fellow food technologists in the group has been second to none and is a benchmark for a huge and diverse groups like ours. We are all proud to have you in group.

              We would be glad to know if you all have any suggestions for anything which could be done better. We would try our best to make a change. Please feel free to write to us about anything.

              Lastly, I wish to also acknowledge the hard work being put in by my fellow friends to keep the administration mechanism working smoothly. Thanks Pankaj, Bhanu sir and Anand sir!

              Regards,
              Anant

              --- In foodees@yahoogroups.com, Manimaran <confectionerymaran@...> wrote:

              > Dear Syed,
              >
              > Please go through the following link & all entire dairy information's will available. It's good for all dairy industries professionals.
              >
              > http://www.milkproduction.com/Library/?q=problems+faced+during+the+dried+milk+production&defst=True&uaid=
              >

              > Dear all my good friends when ever needed some queries that time i had struggled lot. I came out from my own references & solved my technical problems in my services. So i am requesting you all to know certain things, share & help it. I think most of the persons were asking only questions? They are not sharing any information related to our queries. See friends when ever persons need help that time we have to share our experiences otherwise no use. I am very much worried because this type of activities. So that i had absented voluntarily for the past queries. I don't know why people's are like this? I know it all our team members are well skilled but they not shared anything to our team.
              >
              > It's my feeling i highlighted to you. I shared one information to our group in 2011 August but that went my boss, i lost my job, my benefits & struggled lot to came from that....any have i believed my God & supported all my bad time through out my life.
              >
              > If i said anything wrong , please ignore, extremely sorry & apologise to all.
              >
              > Have a nice day & all the best.
              >
              > Regards,
              > C Manimaran.
              >

              > >________________________________

            • Rajesh garg
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 4, 2012
                Thanks!
                An excellent Thanks giving note......
                I'm proud to be one among you all.......
                Share n grow........
                Rgds,
                gargrk.

> [...]

                > It's my feeling i highlighted to you. I shared one information to our group in 2011 August but that went my boss, i lost my job, my benefits & struggled lot to came from that....any have i believed my God & supported all my bad time through out my life.
                >
                > If i said anything wrong , please ignore, extremely sorry & apologise to all.

              • Manimaran
                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 5, 2012
                  Dear All,

                  I will say only one thing.

                  I worked with my ex company, that time i posted one article to our group. That article was forwarded to my boss by one member from our group, that person in the group that should be distorted.
                  Please eliminate this type of character.

                  I lost huge amount, job & suffered lot........

                  In my career i never faced this much worries & problems. That guy was a great criticizer & very very worst person in the world. He don't have any humanity at all & a criminal person. Every one should know it this type of person.

                  Regards,
                  C Manimaran.

> [...]

                  > It's my feeling i highlighted to you. I shared one information to our group in 2011 August but that went my boss, i lost my job, my benefits & struggled lot to came from that....any have i believed my God & supported all my bad time through out my life.
                  >
                  > If i said anything wrong , please ignore, extremely sorry & apologise to all.

                • Manimaran
                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 5, 2012
                    Dear Foodees,

                    Thanks very much to the admin panel & all our members.

                    I am a simple man , a mechanical man. Started my carrier in 1983 April @ Coimbatore as a design supervisor in a textile gears manufacturing unit. Next went to nutrine, dukes, lotte - tpu, itc-tpu, overseas & visited lot of food industries in operations, technical etc......various units. I had worked in confectionery, biscuits, bakery products, chocolates, rte, snacks, namkeens, indian sweets, spices etc.....almost i had visited around the world maximum except USA & Australia.

                    Now i am working as application manager in a flavor manufacturing unit.

                    My aim is to share my skills to our team members to build as professional food engineer or a technologist for our new generation.

                    This was the mistake done by us.

                    You have to justify & suggest me? What can i do for next?
                    I am totally disturbed & came back slowly in the past one & half years.....

                    Any have i am always encourage my team members & support my best skills to you.

                    Regards,
                    C Manimaran.

> [...]

                    > It's my feeling i highlighted to you. I shared one information to our group in 2011 August but that went my boss, i lost my job, my benefits & struggled lot to came from that....any have i believed my God & supported all my bad time through out my life.
                    >
                    > If i said anything wrong , please ignore, extremely sorry & apologise to all.

                  • Irshaan Syed
                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 6, 2012
                      Dear Manimaran Sir,

                      I can understand the agony which you might have passed through, and really feel sorry for it.

                      Me being a student, really feel contented and blessed to be a member of this group, which believes in teaching practical knowledge rather than bookish knowledge. I am really thankful to senior members like you, Anant sir, Himanshu sir, Keyur sir, Rajesh garg sir, Pankaj sir and all other members name by name for rendering your support all these days to me. Thanks alot.

                      With Best Regards,

                      Irshaan Syed

                      Sent: Tuesday, 4 December 2012 11:38 AM

> [...]

                      > It's my feeling i highlighted to you. I shared one information to our group in 2011 August but that went my boss, i lost my job, my benefits & struggled lot to came from that....any have i believed my God & supported all my bad time through out my life.
                      >
                      > If i said anything wrong , please ignore, extremely sorry & apologise to all.

                    • Pankaj Sharma
                      Message 10 of 17 , Dec 6, 2012
                        Dear Mani Sir,

                        There's totally nothing wrong in sharing knowledge and spreading the word. The people who restrict themselves from doing so are totally self-centred and are afraid that their fellows may take them over so we completely appreciate that you've been so dynamic in answering all food related queries and have been disseminating the knowledge for students and professionals.

                        This time we encourage you to give your best and care least about the ones who stop you from doing this.

                        --
                        With Best Regards,
                        Pankaj Sharma,

                        "....Dreams Unlimited...."