Re: [foodees] Vacancy @ Lotte India - Chennai Plant

  • singh Ajit
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 5, 2012

      Thank you Mr.Murali

      Regard's

      Ajit Singh
      From: Murali dharan <murali_fpe@...>
      To: foodees@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 4 August 2012 4:38 PM
      Subject: [foodees] Vacancy @ Lotte India - Chennai Plant

      Hi Frens,
      There is a vacancy existing for the post of Trainne – QA / Chemist Lotte India, Chennai plant.

      Freshers are expected
      Qualifications – B.Sc Chemistry / Home Science / Food Science
      Interested Candidates mail CV to this id
      MuralidharanJ@...

      Thanks and Regards,
      Muralidharan. J
      Assistant Manager R & D
      Lotte India Corporation Ltd

    • Ash Tank
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 9, 2012
        Dear Sir,

        There are certain candidates who are looking forward to give their resume.

        Can you please resend your mail address as there were some mailing errors. I am sorry but I had got some similar response when I tried to ask candidates to mail their resume.

        Awaiting for your reply.

        Thanks and Regards,

        Ashutosh B Tank
        CFTRI 2009-11 Batch

        On Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:38 PM, Murali dharan <murali_fpe@...> wrote:

        Hi Frens,

        There is a vacancy existing for the post of Trainne – QA / Chemist Lotte India, Chennai plant.

        Freshers are expected

        Qualifications – B.Sc Chemistry / Home Science / Food Science

        Interested Candidates mail CV to this id

        MuralidharanJ@...

        Thanks and Regards,

        Muralidharan. J

        Assistant Manager R & D

        Lotte India Corporation Ltd

      • rahul sharma
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 14, 2012
          Hi Group,
          I am looking for information about the Indian or global supplier for Mono-propylene glycol (food grade).
          Thanks in advance for information.
          Regards
          Rahul

          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 16, 2012
            You may try following contact information for getting MPG.

            Regards,

            Keyur..

            Solventis Limited Bank Terrace, Gomshall Lane, Shere, Guildford, Surrey, GU5 9HB, United Kingdom. Telephone +44 (0)1483 203224 Fax +44 (0)1483 205040
            Solventis BVBA Sint Maartenstraat 1, 2000 Antwerpen, Belgium. Telephone + 32 (0)3 205 1666 Facsmile +32 (0)3 233 9383

            Solventis Ltd is a stockist and bulk distributor of petrochemical solvents, with offices in Guildford, UK and Antwerp, Belgium. Solventis imports a wide range of solvents into Europe, from top class producers worldwide. Products include Alcohols, Acetate Esters, Glycol Ethers, Ethanolamines, Chlorinated Solvents and Monomers.

            Solventis and/or our partner PME currently sells & distributes products in the following countries - Europe:France, Germany, UK, Wales, Scotland, England, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland. Southern Europe: Bosnia, Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal. Northern Europe: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway. Central Europe: Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Serbia. Caribbean: Trinidad & Tobago, Barbados, Jamaica.East Europe: Russia, Ukraine. Middle East: UAE, Egypt, Lebanon, Israel. North Africa: Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Libya. Southern Africa: Zimbabwe, Zambia, South Africa, Namibia, Botswana. East Africa: Sudan, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique. Central Africa: Sierra Leone, Angola, Liberia, Gabon. West Africa: Niger, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Mali, Liberia, Guinea, Togo. Asia: Japan,China, India, Hong Kong. North America (USA). Canada. Central America: Mexico, Belize, Panama. South America: Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Bolivia, Columbia, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela. Australia.

            Sent from my iPad