Re: [foodees] Re.

  • manimaran
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 29, 2011
      Dear Saikrishna,
      Call me ,
      Rgds,
      C.Manimaran,
      9944835781.

      From: sai krishna <sai_krna@...>
      To: foodees@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: confectionerymaran@...
      Sent: Wednesday, 23 November 2011 8:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [foodees] Re.

      Hi, could you please send the list of books with prices ,so that i can select and purchase from you. I wish to have books regarding QA,QC,Systems, Beverage industry  analysis details,because i am working in beverage industry in andhra. Awaiting for your early reply.

      Regards

      From: manimaran <confectionerymaran@...>
      Subject: [foodees] Re.
      To: "foodees@yahoogroups.com" <foodees@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Monday, 21 November, 2011, 7:09 AM

      Dear all foodees,

      I have lot of food processing books likes

      FOOD SCIENCE,FOOD ADDITIVES ,FOOD INGREDIENTS,CHOCLATES,CONFECTIONERIES,BISCUITS,BAKERIES,CERAELS,SNACKS,SPICES,QA & QC,HACCP & So many others related to all in food industries.....

      Now i am decided to sale & give some one to all my collections.

      If any one interested pls contact me.

      Rgds,
      C.Manimaran.
    • Arpit Shah
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 4, 2011
        Dear Friends,

        A query for above mentioned subject.

        Is Spray dryind technique is used for conversion of sugarcane juice to powder?

        Which countries follow this technique?

        Any other detail if you can help...

        Regards
        Arpit Shah