For those in work already

  • AnandSwaminathan Subramanian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      Dear Friends (for those already in some job),
      I just wanted to let you know about an organization in Chennai
      named 'Indian Skill Enablers and Out Sourcing'. After you register
      (free) with them, they let you know about job opportunities and
      arrange for interviews. If you get selected you will have to give
      them your first salary. Since their fee is your salary, they
      normally look for jobs with good salary, for you. So register with
      them. I have given their address and email id below. Its a good
      firm many of my friends in chennai have got job through it. They
      normally register only those with minimum one year work
      experience. However you can register even before completing one
      year and let them know after completing one year of work, they
      will start looking opportunities for you.

      Ms. Sujatha
      Indian Skill Enablers & Out Sourcing
      106, Chamiers Road, Chennai - 600 018.

      Email: iseonline@...

      Phone: 24364811 and 24360802

      All the best,
      Anand
      Odomos - the only mosquito protection outside 4 walls -
      Click here to know more!
      http://r.rediff.com/r?http://clients.rediff.com/odomos/Odomos.htm&&odomos&&wn