need help: journals about essential oils and yoghurt

  • nadia
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      Dear all,

      currently I'm writing my thesis about effect of essential oils (cinnamon and lemongrass leaves) in yoghurt. I can't find several journals that are related to my thesis topic. I'm wondering if you have these journals. Please send me the following journals that I'm looking for or some other sources that you think I should read.

      1. Bayoumi, S. 1992. Bacteriostatic Effect of Some Spices and Their Utilization in The Manufacture of Yoghurt.
      Chemie-Mikrobiologie-Technologie-der-Lebensmittel, 14 (1/2) : 21-26

      2. Antimicrobial activities of Spices
      Erdogan Ceylan, Daniel Y.C. Fung
      Journal of rapid methods and automation in microbiology volume 12 issue 1, page 1-55

      Thank you in advance for your help.

      Nadia Karlina