Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Tapan Dave
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009

      LinkedIn

      Tapan Dave requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

      satish,

      - Tapan

      Accept View invitation from Tapan Dave

      DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you?
      Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!

      © 2009, LinkedIn Corporation