Ice Cream

  • ch.shruti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hello group,

      Can anyone please tell me about the temperature behaviour of ice cream at different stages of processing.
      Or if there is anyone in this group who is working in ice cream processing plant,let me know.

      Thank you
      Shruti
    • chinnakonda thulasiram
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        hi

        Pls  go thro  the ICE Cream  Book  writtten  by   DR ARBUCKLE

        You will get all detaisl, its is BIBLE for ICE CREAM manufacture

        Regards,

        Tulsiram
        Dubai, UAE
        00971508319018