foodees revival

  • Anand Swaminathan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 18 8:30 AM
      hi friends,
      i started this group seriously. But the response was poor. NOw i see
      that around 45 members have joined the group. Lets expand it a bit
      and start healthy communications. Please email your friends email
      ids to me. I will invite them to join.

      Akalya from 3rd batch of BTech fpe has joined CFTRI for MSc Food
      Tech. She is the first FPE graduate to join CFTRI. She might be a
      good source of information to us. Lets congratulate her.

      Thanks
      Anand
    • siva kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19 6:45 AM

        Dear friends,

            That was a great news. Lets congrts her.

        yours
        siva.N

        On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 Anand Swaminathan wrote :

        >hi friends,
        >i started this group seriously. But the response was poor. NOw i see
        >that around 45 members have joined the group. Lets expand it a bit
        >and start healthy communications. Please email your friends email
        >ids to me. I will invite them to join.
        >Akalya from 3rd batch of BTech fpe has joined CFTRI for MSc Food
        >Tech. She is the first FPE graduate to join CFTRI. She might be a
        >good source of information to us. Lets congratulate her.
        >Thanks
        >Anand
        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        >Yahoo! Groups Links
        >To visit your group on the web, go to:

        >Yahoo! Terms of Service
        >.

      • vinoth T
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 22 4:19 AM

          hai frds,

              let's congrats her for her success and lets all send us our best wishes for her colorful and successful life.

          vinoth