It Was All Predicted In Advance......

  • tony_jacobson75
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      I know that these prophecies were given well before they ever
      occurred, and that this person has been so accurate with what
      he says is going to happen. It's a gift from God, undoubtedly!
      This link will take you to a food shortage prophecy, and a list
      of 23 other events that have or are occurring.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/n-iDDD1019_F-S.html

      If you want to know what's going to happen as yet, this link
      takes you to a page that contains all the prophecies which will
      happen any day now. I'm not saying they are good things,
      because they're not something anyone can look forward to, but
      they are from a righteous God who is judging this nation.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/n-iDDD1019_10K-K.html

      Tony_Jacobson75@...