vacancy - regarding

  • karthik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      hai friends

      iam karthikeyan.v

      we are in the process of recruiting Graduates of food tech, chemistry, biochemistry and microbiology with and without experience for our biscuit industry at chennai - ITC third party operations

      we are also looking for exp Mech - ITI and DME holders for maintenance

      Salary not a constraint for right candidates

      please do inform your friends

      post resumes to vrpackers@... or frndz.consultants@...

      with regards
      v.karthikeyan
      9444985563

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.