VACANCY

  • anant dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      FYI and interest,
      regards
      Anant

      hello everybody,

      my name is Ritesh Dhingra and i am responsible for the sales & service network of a leading German MNC in the field of packaging. We supply packaging solutions for food-medical-industrial sectors basically machines for Vacuum Packaging and Gas Flushing in a Manual,Semi Automatic or FFS format.

      I would like to meet enthusiastic people from the field of packaging for business networking. Please do contact me (ritesh.dhingra@...) in case you are looking for:

      a) opportunity to be part of a leading MNC in field of packaging
      - for further details visit www.multivac.com or www.laraon.com

      We are currently looking for Technical Sales Engineers, Project Engineers, Production Engineers & Service Engineers for our various offices in India.

      b) require packaging solutions for the organisation you work in
      - Packaging meat, dairy products, medical devices, API powder, RTE , etc.

      c) General information about MAP and other packaging solutions

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!