Re: [foodees] Quiz : 86 Making money Made easy

  • krunal sheth
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 5:29 AM

      Dear Friends,
        Given formula is correct.
        If u take 100 ml cup and fill it upto rim weight will be around 110 gm.
      But if same cup will be filled with Ice cream due incorporated air, far a same volume, weight will be less depending on volume of air incorporated in it. Due to volume occupied by air, less volume of Ice cream(frozen Ice mix) will be occupied so weight will be less. Ratio of Both will give Overrun.

      Suggestions are invited.
      Regards
      Krunal
      anant dave <swaraj177@...> wrote:
      Well firstly let me welcome back Mr Rajnikant after a long time. thanks
      for the information. i have a small doubt on the second formula ...i.e
      expressing it on weight basis....
      (weight of icecream mix / weight of icecream of same volume)*100
      well i think the weight of icecream would be the same as that of the
      mix considering the weight of ocluded air inside the mix matrix as
      negligible.
      with the above condition taking the weight of mix as 'x' i think the
      weight of the icecream would be the same 'x'
      so in that case we should have an over run of 100 % al the time....
      which is not the case....
      what have you to say about that ?
      awaiting your feedback on the same
      Regards