Come on over

  • ignatia-kirkland137@dealornodeals.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2006
      who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.comeandhavefun.info/wriu my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)