Dating on the net? It does work! Really

  • kendra.mackey5374@yobboss.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2006
      I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://wkai.findher.info/tfiy , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!
    • kendra.mackey5374@yobboss.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2006
        Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.lovesearcher.info/cfoi and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)