Trouble Generating in Fontographer 4

  • hurricanedavid
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      I'm having trouble generating a custom-made font. I've used
      Fontographer 4.1 to work with it. I'm on a Win2000 machine.

      I hope the problem is the options I'm using. My manual kerning pairs
      don't seem to be working once I use the font in my email application.
      I'll be glad to provide more detail if needed.

      Is there anyone on this list that can help?

      Thanks,

      David