New file uploaded to fontographer

  • fontographer@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the fontographer
      group.

      File : /FOG415MemoryPatch.zip
      Uploaded by : a.johnych <apetrov@...>
      Description : This small utility allows you to update Fontographer 4.1.5/Win on your hard drive if it fails to run due to the memory error. You do not need this update if you can run Fontographer on Windows XP successfully.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      a.johnych <apetrov@...>
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
        I was nervous about this but checked and see that the poster has been a member of the group since 2006.

        I use a Mac. I have no idea whether the software which was uploaded works, or whether it is clean of viruses, or anything. So... everyone... if you use it, it's at YOUR risk.
      • a.johnych
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
          Michael,The file is identical to the one you can find on Fontlab forum.

          Johnych