Re: missing right sidebearing

  • johnroshell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 1:29 PM
      It's usually right on top of the left sidebearing, in which case, click there and drag to the
      right to adjust it. Or it's way, way offscreen to the right, in which case double-click the
      letter to open the editing window, drag the bottom right corner of the window to "resize to
      fit", and it should be visible.

      If all else fails, you can set the width of the character directly with Metrics > Set Width

      jg