Quiet list

  • Michael Everson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
      This is a quiet list, but I thought I would just send a message out to see if there were any
      bounces or anything. Also Cyril said he doesn't get mail... maybe that's just because it's
      quiet. Cyril?
    • cyril_at_fontlab
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2006
        --- In fontographer@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Everson" <everson@...> wrote:

        > This is a quiet list, but I thought I would just send a message out to see if there were any
        > bounces or anything. Also Cyril said he doesn't get mail... maybe that's just because it's
        > quiet. Cyril?

        it works. seems the mail forwarding faults were sporadic.

        best regards,
        Cyril
      • johnroshell
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 19, 2006
          I think this list is so quiet because Fontographer is such a great program, we hardly ever have
          trouble using it! :)

          Contrast that with the FontLab list, which is constantly abuzz with questions about "Python
          scripting" and "class-based kerning" and other terms that seem to have more to do with
          programming computers than creating fonts. Why anyone prefers that program, I will never
          understand.

          FOG RULES!

          Sorry, just had my coffee. Will settle down now.

          John