Re: truetype windows from mac

  • Gerald Lange
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5 11:52 AM
      Ted

      Download the "technotes collection" at FontLab

      http://www.pyrus.com/Fontographer/Fontographer/Fontographer-Support-and-Future/

      Your answer to everything FOG is in there. These are a refinement and
      extension of the old Altys "underground manual."

      If everything else is correct with the conversion the problem lies
      with the Font Menu name you have chosen and possibly with a conflict
      of the FOND ID.

      Many apps' menus allow see the regular, italic, bold, bold italic for
      any TT Font Menu name. You can use Font Doctor to quickly adjust the
      FOND IDs so there is no conflict.

      Gerald

      --- In fontographer@yahoogroups.com, "tedpet5" <tedpet5@...> wrote:

      > I have created a set of fonts on the mac:
      >
      > IUltra-Thin
      > IUltra-ThinItalic
      > IUltra-Regular
      > IUltra-RegularItalic
      > IUltra-Medium
      > IUltra-MediumItalic
      > IUltra-Bold
      > IUltra-BoldItalic
      >
      > these are all type one fonts and work just fine on my macs. My
      client wants a truetype version