Cannot import Bitmaps...

  • chiwokvisz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17 2:47 PM
      When I go:

      File - Import - Bitmaps... than a new windows pops up, and I should pick a bitmap. I made all kind onf bitmaps but none can be selected. Every one is grayed out (tiff, gif, wbm, tga, png, jpg...). I tried all kind of bitmaps but none can be selected. Any idea?
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2012
        This was a known bug which has been fixed with the recent update.