  • Padma Binti
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2012
      Hello Fontographers!
      I got a contract to to 30 fonts and I'm re-learning Fontographer (using 5.0) after 20 years.
      It's going really great except I'm having ONE major problem and it's costing me tons of extra
      work around time, and my deadline is TIGHT!

      The client provided eps files of 30 handwritten fonts, and when I import the individual character files in Fontographer,
      it's making every character the height of an upper case letter! So I'm having to scale down every
      character that's shorter than an upper case letter, which is A LOT of characters!

      You'd think there'd be some simple setting that would "import objects at original size
      instead of fitting to the x height" but I can't seem to find it. I even have the manual
      and I've looked and looked and tried at least 20 different things. Nothin'.

      Can anybody help?
      Thanks in advance!
      - Ty Semaka