Proofing help needed...

  • David Bergsland
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2011
      Hello,

      I just joined the list. I've been writing a book on fontographer called, "Practical Font Design for Graphic Designers: Fontographer 5.1" It's presently on proofing release with a downloadable PDF for sale for $2.99. It'll be either $8.99 or $9.99 after it is released next month. If you get a copy and help proof, I'll mention you in the acknowledgements and send you a free ebook after it's released. http://tinyurl.com/3gt8ve6

      --
      David Bergsland

      The Skilled Workman
      Twitter @davidbergsland
      FaceBook: radiqxpress

      Publisher: Radiqx Press
      Easily Understanding Scripture Bible Studies;
      On-Demand Publishing with InDesign Training
      http://www.radiqx.com

      Author: "Practical Font Design"
      Typographer and Font Designer
      Hackberry Font Foundry  http://www.hackberry-fonts.com