Eastern European characters

  • johnroshell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 1937
      Hi all,

      I have tried all the font encoding options available in FOG 5.1, but cannot find the following characters:

      Czech: Ch
      Hungarian: Cs Dz Dzs Gy Zs
      Croatian: Dz(caron) Lj Nj

      Does anyone know if it's possible to download or create an encoding file that includes them?

      Or do they not even need to be single characters, and the Czechs, Hungarians and Croats just type C then h, etc...?

      thanks,

      John
    • Michael Everson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 1937
        On 8 Aug 2011, at 17:56, johnroshell wrote:

        > I have tried all the font encoding options available in FOG 5.1, but cannot find the following characters:
        >
        > Czech: Ch
        > Hungarian: Cs Dz Dzs Gy Zs
        > Croatian: Dz(caron) Lj Nj

        These are not "characters". They are "letters" realized by digraphs made up of the characters C, D, G, H, J, L, N, S, Y, Z, and Ž.