Fontographer 5 is released!

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2010
      On June 17, 2010, Fontlab Ltd. has released Fontographer 5.0 For more information, please consult the Fontographer 5 press release .
      ;)
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2010
        Great news!
      • johnroshell
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2010
          Indeed!

          I've been using it for a couple of days, and so far, I LOVE it.

          They've made EXACTLY the improvements it needed, and didn't mess with it otherwise. Anti-aliasing and Font info panel are two biggies. Haven't tried the opentype features yet, but if those work as advertised, will never need open Fontlab again! Huzzah!

          Now if only Adobe could do that...

          JG